Press & Media
Here you will find everything you need to write about Kynd!
For requests, please email email@example.com or call (07) 5559 6532.
- Kynd is the simple way for NDIS Participants to find and book support.
- For too long, the way people with disability and their Support Workers get together has been complex, costly and offered little control, so we created a platform to help people connect, save money and get personalised help.
- Founded in 2017 by Michael Metcalfe. Kynd is based in Burleigh Heads, QLD.
- The Kynd platform is available on desktop, tablet and mobile (iOS / Android).
- Awarded a $100,000 Queensland Government Ignite Ideas grant in 2017.
- Kynd was named an ‘Optus Future Maker’ in 2018 with an $80,000 grant.
- Awarded a $200,000 Queensland Government Ignite Ideas grant in 2019.
- Received a $20,000 Federal Boosting the Local Care Workforce Grant in 2019.
- Awarded a $500,000 Federal Accelerating Commercialisation grant in 2020.
- Today, Kynd has thousands of users across Australia, with more joining daily.
- Kynd is changing the disability space with technology to empower people.
See the latest articles, write ups and segments about Kynd – click here.