Press & Media
Here you will find (almost!) everything you need to know about Kynd.
For requests, please email:
0400 602 202
- Kynd is the simple way to find and book NDIS Support Workers.
- For too long, the way people living with disabilities and their Support Workers get together has been complex, costly, and offered everyone little control, so we created a simple and smart platform to help bring people together, get value for money and find personalised support.
- Platform is available on desktop, tablet and mobile (iOS / Android).
- Founded in 2017 by Michael Metcalfe. Based in Burleigh Heads, QLD.
- Awarded a $100k Queensland Government 2017 Ignite Ideas grant.
- Named an ‘Optus Future Maker’ winner in 2018 with an $80k grant.
- Awarded a $200k Queensland Government 2019 Ignite Ideas grant.
- Awarded a $20k Federal Local NDIS Care Workforce grant in 2020.
- Awarded a $500k Accelerating Commercialisation grant in 2020.
- Kynd is growing quickly across Australia with people joining daily.
- Solely focused on the NDIS space (not aged care or other sectors).
- A proven startup using technology to solve real-world problems.
Please get in touch for media assets (inc. logos, images, videos).