Insurance Cover

For the convenience of Support Workers, we have insurance cover available. Support Workers benefit with platform insurance coverage for their services with NDIS Participants that are booked and paid for via the Kynd platform.

What’s Included?

Check icon green accent
Group Public Liability ($20 million)
Check icon green accent
Group Professional Liability ($5 million)

Insurance Eligibility

Check icon green accent
Check icon green accent
Check icon green accent
Check icon green accent

For Participants

Important FAQs

Do I really need insurance?

Yes! As a self-employed Support Worker offering various support services for NDIS Participants, you need insurance to help protect yourself from any unexpected claims, accidents or other scenarios. With Kynd, you benefit with insurance already set up.

Am I covered through Kynd?

Once you’re a verified Support Worker on Kynd, you’re able to start and know you are covered, subject to policy eligibility, all inclusions and exclusions and our Terms of Use.

You will not have cover for services that are booked or invoiced outside of Kynd.

The Inclusions & Exclusions?

Visit the Support Worker Help Centre to see inclusions and exclusions.

Policy Information & Excess?

Support Workers are responsible for any excess payable on claims. Full policy details and the current excess rate is available for Support Workers using Kynd. Please get in touch.

Can I organise extra cover?

Yes! If you’d like to obtain extra insurance cover for your specific personal needs, special or excluded activities, travel insurance, personal injury, income protection, or anything else… as a self-employed Support Worker, that’s entirely your choice!

Need a little help?

Check out our Help Centre with helpful guides, answers and insights.

For NDIS Participants

Looking for NDIS Support? Or already have a Participant profile with us?
NDIS Participant Help Centre

For Support Workers

Want to set up your Kynd profile? Or already a Support Worker with us?
Support Worker Help Centre

Contact Kynd

Can't find your answers in our Help Centre?

Send us an email

Give us a call