Feedback & Complaint Form

Understanding your experience on Kynd is important to us. It helps us to know where we are doing well, and where we can do better. We invite you to contact us.

If you are a Member or NDIS Participant, and you wish to give your Independent Support Worker Provider feedback, please initially discuss this with them directly.

If you are unable to fill out the form online please get in contact with our team on
1300 695 963 or email us at and one of our team will help you to fill out the form instead.

If you are an Independent Support Worker Provider using Kynd and you need to document and report an incident, please use the Incident Report Form instead.

Important FAQs

What is feedback? What is a complaint?

Feedback is for any general info, both positive or negative, you wish to share about your experience using Kynd. Feedback does not always receive a formal response from Kynd.

A complaint is to express any dissatisfaction or concerns about your experience using Kynd. Complaints will be reviewed by our team and you will receive a response from Kynd in a reasonable timeframe (unless you haven't provided adequate info for this to occur). 

Can I anonymously give feedback or make a complaint?

Yes. It is your right to remain anonymous. If you choose to remain anonymous, this might limit Kynds ability to fully investigate, act on, or respond to your feedback or complaint.

Can I have help to give feedback or make a complaint?

Yes. You can have a person you choose support you to give feedback or make a complaint. If you do not know anyone who can help, you may ask for help from an Advocacy Service.

How will I be treated when giving feedback or making a complaint?

Kynd promotes freedom of expression, freedom from discrimination and abuse, and recognises your privacy. Feedback and complaints are handled with dignity and care.

Can I give feedback or make a complaint on behalf of another person?

Yes. You can give feedback or make a complaint on behalf of another person without their authorisation. This however does not imply consent to share their personal info with you.

What if I am not satisfied with the outcome?

If you are not satisfied with the response from Kynd, or if your complaint is of a serious nature, you have the right to seek further advice and assistance. Depending on the nature of your concern or complaint, external agencies that may be able to assist you include:

Contact Kynd

Can't find your answers in our Help Centre?

Send us an email

Give us a call